Business management is the process of managing a business or non-profit organization so that it remains stable and continues to grow.
The management of a business includes the performance or administration of business operations and decision making, as well as the efficient organization of people and other resources, to direct activities toward common goals and objectives.
• Address History
• Credit Report
• Education Verification
• Employment Verification
• Federal Search to include Bankruptcy Search
• Field Investigative Service (If required for Director Level or Senior/Executive Management)
• Nationwide Criminal Search
• Professional License Verification
• Sex Offender Database
• SS# Trace/I-9 Verification
• Terrorist Watch List (OFAC)